Sunday, April 25, 2021

To pee or not to pee?

 

I don't believe I'm actually doing a post about this subject, except I am.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, it is increasingly hard to find a restroom when nature calls. Most places have strict toilet policies now, that is, if you are allowed to use them at all. And it has become increasingly difficult to relieve ones self in the midst of an eight-hour route.

So it comes as no surprise when the reason a customer cancels a lawn care company hinges more and more on hygienic practices than service.

Frequently, I hear from new customers, the reason they quit their previous provider was from finding a technician using the home owner's property as their own private urinal.

Sure, this is nothing new, and in my twenty years in this business, it is not the first time I've heard stories such as these.

However, the frequency has alarmingly increased. It also makes me question the intelligence of a worker who decides in this era of  ubiquitous visual home security, at a time when most people are home in lockdown, to empty a bladder next to a backyard bush.

Rest assured, that when I tell you your lawn needs a good deep watering once a week, it won't involve me urinating on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment